- Mold Inspection
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Resources
- Mold Professionals
- About Us
Latest Blog Posts
- USP 797 Environmental Monitoring Program Design and Application
April 4, 2010
- Online Videos Grow IAQ & Environmental Businesses
April 4, 2010
- To Air is Human EZ Breathe Provides New Solution for Spring Cleaning by Reducing Allergens in the Home
April 4, 2010
- IAQ Video Network Launched by Environmental Marketing Firm
March 16, 2010
- Sources And Control Of Opportunistic Fungi In The Hospital Environment
March 15, 2010
- Effective IAQ & Environmental Tradeshow Marketing - Part 2
December 30, 2010
Author Name: Michael Bains
Company: Mold Inspection Sciences, Inc. (http://www.moldinspectionsciences.com)
Michael Bains has been active in the mold inspection and consulting business for many years in several different capacities.
He founded Mold Inspection Sciences, Inc. (www.MoldInspectionSciences.com) in 2002. That company was built as a mold inspection focused entity serving the greater Los Angeles area. Over the past 6 years, the company has grown substantially. It now serves all of Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside, and San Bernardino. Mr. Bains also founded the sister company, Mold Inspection Sciences Texas, Inc. (www.MoldInspectionTexas.com) in 2006. That company serves Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, and Houston.
Mr. Bains is the president of Mold Inspection Solutions, Inc. This company created the first fully functional, web based, mold inspection software package--Moldware. The company also owns the Planet Mold website and associated relationships and content.
Michael Bains holds a CMI certification from the American Indoor Air Quality Council (www.iaqcouncil.org). He is also a former board member of the Irvine Chapter of the Indoor Air Quality Association (www.iaqa.org).
Mr. Bains can be contacted at email@example.com
- September 19, 2009Mold Inspection Sciences Launches Dallas Fort Worth Office
- September 7, 2009Mold and Moisture Problems in the Basements of Colorado Home Owners
- August 23, 2009A Few Interesting Facts from the World Health Organization’s Guidelines on Moisture and Mold
- August 19, 2009Mold Inspection Sciences launches blog
- August 12, 2009AmIAQ becomes ACAC
- August 1, 2009Be careful what you tweet when it comes to mold
- July 20, 2009WHO Publishes IAQ Guidelines on Dampness and Mold
- July 19, 2011Do it yourself home mold test kits. Avoid them!
- October 8, 2011Black Mold Symptoms
- March 24, 2009Human Atlas: Mold
- April 7, 2011Planet Mold at the Fort Worth Indoor Air Expo
- March 24, 2009Just Launched! Planet Mold's free Mold Professional Search
- March 24, 2009Is Mold Sampling and Testing Always Necessary?
- March 24, 2009Toxic mold and black mold inspections in areas impacted by hurricanes
- March 24, 2009Using the terms "Black Mold" and "Toxic Mold"
- March 24, 2009Do it Yourself (DIY) Black Mold Remediation (mold cleanup)
- March 24, 2009What to Look for in a Quality Black Mold Remediation Company
- March 24, 2009Toxic Mold or Black Mold Inspection for New Home Purchase
- March 24, 2009Do it Yourself Black Mold Remediation?
- March 24, 2009How to Become a Mold Inspector
- August 25, 2010Toxic Mold or Black Mold Inspection?
- March 24, 2009What to Look for in a Quality Black Mold Inspection Company
- December 10, 2009Victim says outbreak of fungal disease was caused by "bungled cleanup effort"
- September 9, 2009IESO Releases "PHEAF" Standard for Public Review
- August 21, 2009Expert Warns Of Fake Mold Inspectors
- August 12, 2009Ambulances get decontamination devices - even kills toxic mold
- August 1, 2009Unhealthy living
- July 6, 2009Mold problems a mystery, as reactions vary
- July 6, 2009Running the Risk of Poor IAQ - Why ignoring indoor air quality hurts the health of a workforce and the bottom line
- June 18, 2009Revealed: Secret allergy triggers
- June 12, 2009Acting Surgeon General Issues ‘Call to Action to Promote Healthy Homes’
- June 12, 2009SPECIAL REPORT, DAY 2: Mold, illness can linger after residence flooding
- March 24, 2009Protecting Your Home from Black Mold
- March 24, 2009Indoor Mold: Better Coordination of Research on Health Effects and More Consistent Guidance Would Improve Federal Efforts
- March 24, 2009Fathers sleepless curiosity leads to mold discovery, clean-up
- March 24, 2009Verdict: $125,000 in mold lawsuit
- March 24, 2009Does mold make you sick? Doctors seek answers